Most-updated on 9 Mar, 2018
The LUBUDS® Membership Program is operated by LUBUDS® F&B GROUP (“LUBUDS®”). A LUBUDS® member (“Member”) who participates in the LUBUDS® Membership Program confirms his/her agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein below and as may be amended from time to time.
LUBUDS® Membership Application:
1. The applicant is required to download LUBUDS® Mobile Membership APP (the “LUBUDS® APP”) and register with a mobile phone number or Facebook account at ‘Registration” section. Each valid mobile phone number or Facebook account can register once only.
2. The applicant must be aged 18 or over. Each person may apply for one member only.
3. All successfully registered members will be titled as a BASIC member and can start accumulating LUBUDS® points (“point(s)”).
4. In order to apply for LUBUDS® membership, the applicant must complete all mandatory fields in the application form in full and provide true and accurate information. LUBUDS® will not process any incomplete or inaccurate application and reserves the right to decline any application for LUBUDS® membership at its sole discretion and without giving any reasons therefor.
5. LUBUDS® APP is only applicable to designated mobile devices using iOS8.3 or above, or Android 4.2 or above.
6. Any request to amend an applicant's personal information after submitting the application form can be made via email email@example.com to LUBUDS® membership officer. Other personal information may be required for identification.
LUBUDS® Membership （membership)：
1. Membership is only valid via the mobile version of LUBUDS® APP.
2. Membership is not transferable or assignable and is for the member's personal use and benefit only. Verification of the member's identity may be required.
3. Memberships cannot be combined.
4. Member’s offers and discount cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts, discount coupons and gift vouchers.
5. BASIC Member can start accumulating points and using points to redeem e-coupons once the membership application is accepted.
6. BASIC Member can upgrade their membership level to PREMIUM by accumulating points (for more details, please see “LUBUDS® Points” section); PREMIUM members can enjoy exclusive discount and other special offers on dining service.
7. Membership is valid for ONE year only.
8. Members can log in to LUBUDS® APP to check the expiry date of the membership. In order to secure the rights and privileges of members, LUBUDS® will send the reminder of membership expiry date before the expiration of membership. Upon his/her membership's expiration, PREMIUM member must apply for renewal of PREMIUM membership, in order to enjoy the rights and privileges.
9. To enjoy the PREMIUM membership 10% off discount (not applicable to Sushi Ima and Albergue 1601), the member must present the profile page (with member’s photo) before settling the bill so that their valid membership is recognized. Late records will not be accepted under any circumstances.
10. Members are responsible for keeping LUBUDS® updated on their correct mobile phone number and e-mail address. LUBUDS® is not responsible for any loss as a result of a member's failure to notify LUBUDS® of any change of mobile phone number and e-mail address.
11. Members have no right to participate in the constitution, operation or management of the LUBUDS® Membership Program nor any right in or any claim to any assets of LUBUDS®.
12. Members may terminate his/her membership at any time by informing LUBUDS® via email to LUBUDS®. All unused points will then be voided when the membership is terminated.
13. In the event of any breach of the terms and conditions of the LUBUDS® Membership Program (Membership Program), or the use of the membership is unauthorized, misconduct, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful, LUBUDS® has the right to stop one's participation in the Membership Program and/or immediately terminate one's membership with or without notice. LUBUDS® will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom and also has the right to take action for recovery of any loss suffered by LUBUDS® as a result of the breach.
14. LUBUDS® reserves absolute right to terminate the Membership Program at any time with reasonable notice, where reasonably practicable, without giving any reasons therefor. All rights and privileges of the member shall cease upon the termination of the Membership Program and LUBUDS® will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting therefrom.
15. Not all members will be eligible to participate in all promotions and LUBUDS® may from time to time impose other limitations on members' participation in any particular promotion. Members taking part in any promotion shall be deemed to have agreed to be bound by any specific terms and conditions which may be imposed by LUBUDS® in relation to such promotion.
17. In the event of any disputes arising from the membership or the terms and conditions, LUBUDS® shall be the sole and final arbiter of such disputes and its decision shall be absolute and binding on the member.
19. LUBUDS® reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Program without prior notice. All changes or amendments are effective once announced on the LUBUDS® APP. Members should regularly check whether this Terms and Conditions of the Membership Program has been modified via LUBUDS® membership Mobile APP, as the member's continued use of LUBUDS® APP indicates the acceptance of any change to this Terms and Conditions of the Membership Program. In the case of any disputes, the decision of LUBUDS® shall be final.
20. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English version and Chinese version of the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Program, the English version shall prevail.
1. Only spending at restaurant outlets in Hong Kong under LUBUDS®, which include Yaki ANA, Zushi ANA, ANA Gura, Sushi Ima, ANA Sushi, ANA Ten, Sushi Senju, What The Pho, The Pho, Cherry Tokyo Café and Club Albergue 1601 (except Albergue 1601), will be counted in the LUBUDS® points accumulation; spending on food delivery service via DELIVEROO®, or any spending on private or corporate functions and banquets will not be counted.
2. Member is entitled to earn points upon spending at the listed outlets and the ratio of spending and points are as below:
Dining: HK$1 = 1 Point * (Cents are not counted)
3. The points are calculated based on the value after any service charge while all other promotional offers, discounts, tips, and purchase of cash coupon are excluded. Food delivery service via DELIVEROO® or any spending on private or corporate functions and banquets are not calculated.
4. Points are valid for ONE year only, dated immediately after the issuance date of the membership. Unused points will be voided after ONE year even when the membership has been renewed.
5. Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. Points are not refundable once used for e-coupon redemption.
7. To be eligible for a membership upgrade from BASIC to PREMIUM, the applicant is required to accumulate 20000 points within the time limit of 3 months from the date of member’s registration.
8. The points of one entire transaction can be recorded on one QR code only. Bills cannot be split.
9. Points collected in different membership accounts cannot be combined.
10. The receipt with the QR code can only be printed once and immediately after the transaction. The receipt will not be reprinted or re-issued.
11. Customers should collect the receipt with the QR code immediately after the transaction. For any receipt that fail to be collected, the points on the receipt will be null and void.
The points will not be re-issued to members. Re-collecting the receipt by returning to outlet is not accepted. The receipt will not be reprinted or re-issued.
12. Points will be earned only when the QR code on the receipt is successfully scanned by members within 72 hours from the successful transaction. Any points on un-scanned or unsuccessfully scanned QR code within the time limit will not be recorded.
13. If the QR code on the receipt cannot be completely shown due to printing issue, and is discovered immediately after transaction, please inform our staff at once. Please present the member profile page (with member’s photo) and provide membership number, member’s name and mobile phone number to claim for the missing points. Our staff will pass to case to our Membership Officer for verification. The missing points will be added to the LUBUDS® membership account after successful verification. The processing time takes at least 10 working days. All claiming application should be done immediately after the transaction. Claiming for missing points by returning to outlet is not accepted.
14. Points earned will be credited to the LUBUDS® membership account within 3 days after the scan of QR codes. Uncredited points are shown as "pending points".
15. Points will be deducted from your point balance instantly once redeemed for E-coupons.
16. Members can check their point accumulation record and point balance via the “points” on the LUBUDS® APP or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Points used will be deducted from the LUBUDS® membership account instantly. The expiry date of the points is the same as that of the LUBUDS® membership. All unused points will be voided upon expiration or cancellation of the LUBUDS® membership.
18. Points cannot be transferred as gifts or otherwise to other individuals.
19. LUBUDS®’s record (including but not limited to the record of point balance in each LUBUDS® membership account) is conclusive.
About the member’s area
1. Members can update their personal information with providing sufficient information for verification via email at email@example.com to our Membership Officer.
2. In case of members forgetting their password, please go to LUBUDS® APP and click on “Forgot Password” and enter the registered mobile phone number for membership. An SMS for verification will be sent to the number. Members could reset the password and use the new password to enter the LUBUDS® APP.
3. In case of members changing their mobile numbers or losing their mobile phones, please send via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify our Membership Officer for further verification and assistance to retrieve their membership.